|Raw Materials for the food Industry||ןוזמ תיישעתל םלג ירמוח|
|Citric acid||ןומיל חלמ
Citric Acid Anhydrous FCC/USP/BP/EP
Citric Acid is a widely used and environment-friendly acidulates. The
acid is manufactured by a submerged fermentation process, using
natural carbohydrates, such as sugar and dextrose as substrates.
Formula: C6H8O7 Molecular weight: 192.13
Appearance: White crystals
Taste: Tart acid taste.
Odor: Practically odorless
Solubility (gr./100 ml at 25°C): In water: 162
In ethanol: 59
In ether: 0.75
Melting point: 153°C
Citric Acid meets the standards of the Food Chemical Codex
IV, the United States Pharmacopoeia XXIII, the British Pharmacopoeia
93 and the European Pharmacopoeia.
- Imports fine tangy flavor and sequesters heavy metal ions in
- Preserves flavor, appearance and consistency in canned fruits
- Enhances flavor of fruits, promotes sucrose inversion in candies.
- Acts as a synergist to antioxidants due to complexation of heavy metal ions.
- Helps to create the bubbling and fizzing effect in effervescent
tablets. Used in various creams, ointments and shampoos.
25 kg. Or 50 Lb Polyethylene-lined multi-wall paper bags, palletized
and stretch-wrapped. Big Bags and other packing available on
Kosher and Kosher certificates are available on request.
Store in a cool and dry place to prevent cask
09-8945368 :סקפ ,09-8945397 :לט ,38827 :דוקימ ,152 :ד.ת ,ןחב ץוביק הישעת רוזא
Industrial Park Kibbutz Bahan 38827, P.O.Box: 152 Israel
Tel: +972-9-8945397, Fax: +972-9-8945368